Lansdale Day - Saturday June 2, 2018

 

 

RAIN DATE INSTRUCTIONS

 

 

 

In case of very severe rain and based on several weather sources, a decision will be made by 12pm on Friday, June 1, 2018 and a LARGE MESSAGE WILL APPEAR ON OUR HOME PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE after 12pm.  Raindate plans will also be announced on WNPV Radio (1440AM) starting at Noon, Friday.

 

Our goal is to proceed with the show on Saturday if at all possible due to the extensive planning that goes into this event. The rain date Sunday, June 3, 2018 is only as a last resort and the weather conditions must be extremely severe.
 
Noah's Ark must be sailing down Main Street to cancel.
 
Canopies are required as they protect you and your exhibit from drizzle or extreme sunshine.
 
If Saturday is "iffy" we still
go for it.